Virginia College Reviews
- Accounting Specialist - AS
- Business Administration - AS
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Administration - Associates
- Healthcare Reimbursement - AS
- Healthcare Reimbursement - Associate
- Human Resource Management - AS
- HVACR - Associate
- Medical Assistant - Associate
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Administration - Associate
- Medical Office Management - Associate
- Network Engineering - Associate
- Network Technician - Associate
- Office Administration - Associate
- Office Administration - Associate's Degree
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate
- Respiratory Care - Associate
- Surgical Technology - Associate
- Business Office Specialist - Certificate
- Business Office Specialist - Diploma
- CDL Combination Driver Training
- CDL Straight Driver Training
- Cisco Network Associate - Diploma
- Cosmetology - Certificate
- Cosmetology - Diploma
- Culinary Arts - 36-week - Diploma
- Culinary Arts - Certificate
- Culinary Arts - Diploma
- Culinary Arts - Diploma Program
- Customer Service Professional - Certificate
- Customer Service Professional - Diploma
- Dental Assistant - Diploma
- HVACR - Diploma
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assistant - Diploma Program
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma Program
- Network Technician - Certificate
- Network Technician - Diploma
- Pastry Arts - Certificate
- Pastry Arts - Diploma
- Patient Care Technician - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician - Diploma Program
- Sales Professional - Certificate
- Sales Professional - Diploma
- Therapeutic Massage - Certificate
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma
- Welding Technician - Diploma
Student & Graduate Reviews (94)
The customer service SUCKS. This is by far the worse school ever. They could care less about their students. Save your money! I have emailed my advisor L. several times with no reply. The grades OFTEN grade wrong on quizzes and exams that are pre-graded A-D, I have had to email professors SEVERAL TIMES about things being graded wrong due to the 'system.'
Best decision I have made for my life! In doing both the pastry and culinary programs at Virginia College, I feel more than ready to go out into the world and begin my career! I gained knowledge in doing something I love to do but also gained confidence and self-esteem in myself to know I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. The instructors were knowledgeable but also very supportive when I needed it. I graduated in October 2015 from Pastry Arts and will be graduating July 2016 from Culinary Arts. I can't thank Virginia College enough for all the support that they have given me throughout this experience; everyone including the staff and student counselors! I know that if I ever need to talk with someone that they are only a phone call away, even after I graduate. Again, this is the best decision I have made for my life! Thank You Virginia College!
I was excited to start school, but when I graduated I did not feel like I was adequately prepared for my field. We were never offered an internship, for our technology in the law office course we had none of the technology being taught about to get hands on experience, the quality of students left a lot of questions about screening processes, and there were instances of cheating that teachers knew about where nothing was ever done about.
BEST SCHOOL EVER. STAFF WORKS WITH YOU IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AND GET MY RN DEGREE. HAS PREPARED ME FOR AN OUTSTANDING CAREER AND IMPROVED MY SOCIAL SKILLS. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU COULD ALWAYS TALK TO SOMEONE ON CAMPUS. SONIA E. 2016 GRADUATE
It was a good program I enjoyed most of the staff. I loved the lab classes but I think we should've did more labs instead of learning out of the books. I also think that the staff should teach a little more instead of you trying to figure stuff out on your own.
Going to school and working full time. I was able to switch between day and night classes for some of the courses. The teachers were understanding and very helpful. My program direct was tough but just wanted to see you succeed. Financing and other departments were helpful.
Even though the course was very short the teachers always tried there to help you every step of the way. I will definitely recommend this school for education but the financial aid was the worst part of the whole process. There was always an issue or something that needed to be fix or the school threaten to kick you out.
I had good and bad experiences with Virginia College. I attended the one in Spartanburg SC, they can't keep staff, teachers always leavings, always sometime new. The financial aid office was terrible, but overall I was pretty pleased. I did not graduate on time because of the financial aid, but I did graduate and now I have a wonderful job that I am thankful for, and I would not have that job if I had not attended Virginia College.
I attended Virginia College's online program, which was extremely conducive for my lifestyle. The instructors made sure we knew how and when was a good time to contact them. Throughout the five years I was enrolled the knowledge I gained has been able to help me earn awards at work.
It is a good college.the teachers are there for you if you need them.financial aid help you all the time.carreer services help you before you graduate with preparing you to find a job. I was glad to attend this college.it was a little pricey but well worth it.