- School Accreditation: HLC
- Programmatic Accreditation: CCNE and MSBN
- Student Population: 28,013 (21:1 student-to-faculty)
- Undergraduate Tuition: $19,375
- Graduate Tuition: $14,240
- Recommendation Rate: 57%
Degrees Available at Chamberlain University
*Not currently accepting inquiries from IA, MA, MD, MS, NC, ND, OK, PR, TN, VT, or WA.
Bachelor's Degrees (1)
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Master's Degrees (1)
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
Doctoral Degrees (1)
- Nursing Practice
Certificate & Diplomas (2)
- Nursing Education
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. All of the data were collected in 2016-2018 by the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. NCES data are updated annually. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2018-2019 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.