Degrees Available at Dorsey Schools
Certificate & Diplomas (15)
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Renal/Dialysis Technologist/Technician
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. All of the data was collected in 2015-2017 from the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. The NCES data is updated annually as soon as it becomes available. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2017-2018 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.