Degrees Available at Everest College
Associate Degrees (8)
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Nursing Practice
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
Certificate & Diplomas (10)
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/Technician
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. All of the data were collected in 2016-2018 by the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. NCES data are updated annually. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2018-2019 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.