Degrees Available at Lincoln Tech
Want to learn more about our programs? Please fill out the following information, which will be forwarded to a Lincoln representative.
Associate Degrees (5)
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Construction Trades, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
Certificate & Diplomas (20)
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machinist Technology/CNC Machinist
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/Technician
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Welding Technology/Welder
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. All of the data were collected in 2016-2018 by the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. NCES data are updated annually. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2018-2019 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.