Iowa Central Community College
- School Accreditation: HLC
- Programmatic Accreditation: CODA and JRCERT
- Student Population: 5,712 (19:1 student-to-faculty)
- Undergrad. In-State Tuition: $5,340 (view out-of-state)
- Recommendation Rate: 75%
Degrees Available at Iowa Central Community College
Not currently accepting inquiries from CA.
Associate Degrees (7)
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Networking Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Arts (General Education)
- Associate of Professional Studies in Business
- Associate of Professional Studies in Health Care Administration
- Associate of Professional Studies in Human Services
This website offers school details to prospective students as an informational resource. The appearance of a school listing on this website should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the school of this site.
This website also offers school data. All of the data were collected in 2016-2018 by the National Center for Education Statistics or from an official representative of the school. The NCES is the primary governmental entity for gathering and presenting data related to education. NCES data are updated annually. The NCES does not release data into downloadable formats until it has been approved, so the most currently available data will not be for the most recent academic year. Salaries and job growth were collected in 2018-2019 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Financial aid information applies to those students who qualify for financial aid.