If you have questions or concerns regarding this Statement, you should first contact us through our contact form. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Effective Date: July 3, 2019
What Information is Collected About Visitors?
The information that is collected about you while you are using the Service falls into two general categories:
1. Information You Provide to Us.
The Site may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply while on the Site and/or use the Service. Specifically, but not exclusively, we collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information relevant to particular products or services that you choose to enter into one of the Service's forms. We use this information to send you product updates, respond to customer service requests, and to administer your query. If you decline to supply or provide the Site with certain information while using the Service, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Service or by the Company. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails (see "Opt-Out Policy" below).
2. Log Files.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, as well as to improve analytics and site functionality.
3. Merging of Information.
Information collected through the Site may be merged with information collected from other sources, including offline sources such as modifications requested via phone or email in order to modify contact information. Similarly, information collected through the Site may be stored with information collected from other sources, including offline sources.
With Whom Will Your Information Be Shared?
We may share information about you with other people or unaffiliated companies or for various purposes including, without limitation, the purposes described below: (Except as stated in this policy, we do not sell your personal information to third parties). We may disclose your personal information to these third parties with your prior consent.
- Products or Service Requests: If you submit a request for information about a product or service on the Site, we will share information about you contained in the request form with third-parties regarding whose products or services you seek information. Alternatively, we may directly fulfill your request for the information you seek. Third parties who provide products or services regarding which you seek information may contact you by telephone, e-mail, or postal mail based on the information you provided, even if you have opted into the National Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List, or the Do Not Call List of a specific company. If one of our business partners contacts you and you wish not to be contacted again by that business partner with respect to your inquiry, then you should specifically make a request to that partner not to contact you again. In some cases, a third party may be involved in the process - for example, the Site may share your information with a third party who will fulfill your request on behalf of the third party regarding whose products or services you seek information.
- Service Providers: We may disclose information about you to companies that provide certain services on behalf of the Site, such as marketing or distribution services. Our service providers use the information received via the Site for the purposes of providing you with the products or services you requested. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Related Companies: We may share information about you with subsidiaries, parent companies, entities otherwise controlled by us, with successors, and assigns, or in connection with a merger or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Marketing Partners: We may also share information with marketing partners who may provide information (on their own behalf or on behalf of third parties) regarding products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Required by Law: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
You may opt-out of the above information sharing as set forth below (see "Opt-Out Policy" below).
In addition to the information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you, we may augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources.
Information Retention and Access
Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at the information at the end of this policy.
This children's policy explains the Site's practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
This Service is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we will delete such information from our records.
Because we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personal contact information through the Service.
Because we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Service, we do NOT condition the participation in the Service's online activities of a child under eighteen on providing personal information.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us via the information at the end of this policy. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We offer you the opportunity to post customer reviews on our web site which may contain personal information. If you wish to request the removal of your review from the site you may contact us at the information at the end of this policy.
Social Media Widgets
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Technologies such as cookies and similar technologies are used by Reach Network, Inc. and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers (e.g. user interaction and marketing analytics). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Questions Regarding Privacy
Please direct all questions pertaining to this statement or the service to us through our contact form.
123 Lake St. South Ste B-1
Kirkland, WA 98033