You're one step closer to finding your future school!
Choose Your Degree
Choose Your School
3 Request Information
Program of Interest
Doctoral Degrees (2)

BA/BS Degree is required for Master's Degrees. Master Degrees in Education require a valid teaching certificate. Nursing programs require an RN lincense. BS in Early Childhood Studies program requires an Associate's Degree. Not currently accepting inquiries from NY or RI.

Contact Information
Tell Us About Yourself
Submit Your Request
Request Information

Additional Information

The following program restrictions may apply:
PhD Psych - not currently accepting inquiries from MD, NC, or OR.
MSW - not currently accepting inquiries from IA, NH, or NC.
MAT - not currently accepting inquiries from AK, MI, and NM.
RN-MSN - not currently accepting inquires from WA.

Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association,
Walden has earned specialized accreditations from the following organizations:
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Accreditation Center (GAC) for Project Management Education Programs
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET)

Find information on costs, occupation types, completion rates, and median loan debt for these programs at

View the Walden University Privacy Policy at