Bucknell University Rankings Based on Salary
- Bucknell University ranks better than 93% of colleges, based on bachelor's salaries.
- Bucknell University ranks better than only 24% of colleges, based on debt for a bachelor's degree.
Bucknell University's Top Rankings
- #62020 Best Chemical Engineering Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $76,200 | Median Debt: $27,000
- #72020 Best Accounting Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $64,100 | Median Debt: $27,000
- #142020 Best Political Science Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $47,300 | Median Debt: $25,000
- #192020 Best Civil Engineering Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $64,600 | Median Debt: $27,000
- #202020 Best Marketing Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $49,300 | Median Debt: $27,000
Salary and Debt by Major at Bucknell University
We calculated a salary score for each of Bucknell University's programs by comparing program-specific median alumni earnings to median alumni earnings for the same program across all schools that provide this data. This way, students can compare the relative salary strength of a specific major at Bucknell University to the same major at other schools. A school's overall score by level is a weighted average of all of its program scores. Data is sourced from the U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard and was last updated in December 2020. It reflects median alumni debt upon graduation and median alumni earnings in the year after graduation for students who received federal financial aid.
Salary Scores for Bucknell Bachelor's Degrees
Bucknell ranks higher than 93% of colleges for bachelor's degrees, based on salary.
|Field of Study||Median Debt||Median Salary|
|Accounting and Related Services||$27,000||$68,563|
|Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology||$25,832||$41,937|
|Biomedical/Medical Engineering||Not Reported||$64,493|
|Business Administration, Management and Operations||Not Reported||$53,358|
|Computer and Information Sciences, General||Not Reported||$79,284|
|Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering||Not Reported||$67,905|
|English Language and Literature, General||Not Reported||$49,214|
|International Relations and National Security Studies||$27,000||$42,682|
|Natural Resources Conservation and Research||Not Reported||$54,661|
|Political Science and Government||$25,000||$47,930|
|Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies||Not Reported||$52,107|
|Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||$25,000||$49,058|
Bucknell University Reviews
Most Recent Reviews
Bucknell University provided an idyllic college experience. The classes are small, professors are very accessible, the student body is close knit (albeit largely from upper middle class northeastern families), and safety was never a concern. I enjoyed my time there!
College was a crazy learning experience. From learning how to live on my own, creating my own balanced meals, doing my own laundry, and just growing up in general, I learned a lot. Needless to mention the classes I had were mostly small, so I was able to learn quite a bit from my discussion based courses. Also, played D1 sports, so had to learn how to really manage my time in order to keep my grades up.