Colgate University Rankings Based on Salary
- Colgate University ranks better than 94% of colleges, based on bachelor's salaries.
- Colgate University ranks better than 89% of colleges, based on debt for a bachelor's degree.
Colgate University's Top Rankings
- #22020 Best Bachelor's Political Science DegreesMedian Salary: $53,200 | Median Debt: $16,673
- #42020 Best Bachelor's Psychology DegreesMedian Salary: $43,100 | Median Debt: $16,125
- #112020 Best Bachelor's Environmental Science DegreesMedian Salary: $38,400 | Median Debt: $17,000
- #212020 Best Bachelor's Neuroscience DegreesMedian Salary: $31,600 | Median Debt: $17,125
- #212020 Best Bachelor's English DegreesMedian Salary: $35,900 | Median Debt: $17,125
- #232020 Best Bachelor's Economics DegreesMedian Salary: $66,400 | Median Debt: $17,187
Salary and Debt by Major at Colgate University
We calculated a salary score for each of Colgate University's programs by comparing program-specific median alumni earnings to median alumni earnings for the same program across all schools that provide this data. This way, students can compare the relative salary strength of a specific major at Colgate University to the same major at other schools. A school's overall score by level is a weighted average of all of its program scores. Data is sourced from the U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard and was last updated in December 2020. It reflects median alumni debt upon graduation and median alumni earnings in the year after graduation for students who received federal financial aid.
Salary Scores for Colgate Bachelor's Degrees
Colgate ranks higher than 94% of colleges for bachelor's degrees, based on salary.
|Field of Study||Median Debt||Median Salary|
|Area Studies||Not Reported||$47,394|
|Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology||$16,125||$26,933|
|Computer Science||Not Reported||$63,005|
|Education, General||Not Reported||$45,696|
|English Language and Literature, General||$17,002||$41,342|
|Fine and Studio Arts||Not Reported||$44,384|
|International Relations and National Security Studies||$16,848||$50,621|
|Natural Resources Conservation and Research||$17,474||$44,384|
|Neurobiology and Neurosciences||$17,000||$29,685|
|Political Science and Government||$17,125||$50,231|
|Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||Not Reported||$39,927|
Colgate University Reviews
Most Recent Reviews
The Colgate Peace and Conflict Studies program is exceptional. Class sizes are small, professors are willing to support students, and the atmosphere is charged with passion, intellect, and drive. Students are required not only to master the theories that inform modern understanding of armed conflict and its cessation, but also to apply those theoretical concepts to case studies in order to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the underlying issues.
I truly appreciated my time at Colgate University. The small class sizes allowed me to build great relationships with my professors and participate in active research studies. The campus is gorgeous, and the town the campus is situated in is very focused around Colgate which I appreciated. Facilities were always well-maintained. I was a student-athlete at Colgate and I loved how sports were incorporated into campus life. I felt challenged at Colgate, but it made me a much better critical thinker, which I believe... Read More