Williams College Rankings Based on Salary
- Williams College ranks better than 91% of colleges, based on bachelor's salaries.
- Williams College ranks better than 98% of colleges, based on debt for a bachelor's degree.
Williams College's Top Rankings
- #82020 Best History Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $44,100 | Median Debt: $14,000
- #102020 Best English Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $38,900 | Median Debt: $13,746
- #132020 Best Economics Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $73,500 | Median Debt: $12,000
- #192020 Best Computer Science Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $91,000 | Median Debt: $15,000
- #222020 Best Biology Bachelor's DegreesMedian Salary: $37,400 | Median Debt: $9,257
Salary and Debt by Major at Williams College
We calculated a salary score for each of Williams College's programs by comparing program-specific median alumni earnings to median alumni earnings for the same program across all schools that provide this data. This way, students can compare the relative salary strength of a specific major at Williams College to the same major at other schools. A school's overall score by level is a weighted average of all of its program scores. Data is sourced from the U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard and was last updated in December 2020. It reflects median alumni debt upon graduation and median alumni earnings in the year after graduation for students who received federal financial aid.
Salary Scores for Williams Bachelor's Degrees
Williams ranks higher than 91% of colleges for bachelor's degrees, based on salary.
|Field of Study||Median Debt||Median Salary|
|Area Studies||Not Reported||$39,729|
|East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||Not Reported||$38,289|
|English Language and Literature, General||$17,750||$36,745|
|Fine and Studio Arts||$12,500||$30,409|
|Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences||Not Reported||$33,993|
|Political Science and Government||$12,702||$45,696|
|Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||Not Reported||$38,871|
|Social Sciences, Other||Not Reported||$82,440|
Williams College Reviews
Most Recent Reviews
Williams provided me with a great learning opportunity. The professors were willing and open to talking to students about anything ranging from academics to personal problems. Of course, no school is perfect, and in the last few years, racial tensions have been highlighted on the campus. However, in my experience, the majority of the student were open to speaking about the problem and the administration was honestly working towards a more inclusive campus. Regardless of the issues, I would recommend the school.... Read More